Experience The Best.
Every golf outing is one-of-a-kind and our expert staff understands that your event is as special as everyone that attends it. As the preferred venue for group golfing in Northern Nevada, Red Hawk Golf and Resort is at the top of every groups wish list. When it comes to beauty, amenities, accommodations, and service, we are second to none in the area. Featuring two pristine courses, numerous event spaces, delicious meal options, and a staff trained by PGA experts to guide you through everything your event needs to be a complete success. Red Hawk Golf and Resort has exactly what you need and much more to make this the event that everyone looks forward to year after year!
Whether you’re planning a company team-building trip, charity fundraiser, incentive for key staff, a bachelor party, or a long-awaited reunion, we’ll make sure it’s nothing but perfect. Our Golf Sales and Tournament Operations Team are the very best at what they do and they work together on everything from planning to execution to ensure your event is flawless.
Be it club rentals, accommodations, and food and beverage or personalized digital cart signs, scorecards, customized Rules Sheets, scoreboards and more, every element is coordinated. We’ll even personalize custom apparel and tee gifts with your company or group logo for a lasting impression. Let us sweat the details so you can concentrate on the important stuff: your golf swing.
Our quest is to create an experience that is fun, challenging and masterfully memorable that it connects all your participants in a more meaningful way. Sound good? Great! Because we’re dedicated to making your group outing as good as it gets at a price that fits every budget.
For all golf group inquiries call Pat Gould at 775.321.5977 or send a message with the group inquiry form.
Each group is a twelve-person minimum.
All packages include professional tournament organization, preparation, and management by our experienced Red Hawk Golf and Resort staff. All food and beverage is prepared by our highly trained culinary staff and served by professional banquet and catering staff.
• GPS Golf Cars
• Use of the practice facility on the day of play
• Overnight Club Storage
• Iced Coolers on Golf Cars with complimentary water
• Full-service Beverage Cars
• Club cleaning after event
• Pre-loaded rental clubs (if pre paid)
• Public address
• Rules review
• Sponsor logo advertising on our Golf Car GPS System
• Customized Golf Car Signs with player names
• Administration of course contests (Long Drive, Closest to the Pin, etc.)
• Group Event Rule Sheets
• Printed score cards (may customize)
• Event Scoring by our PGA Professional Staff
• Placement and return of signs and banners
• Custom Food & Beverage options available (Breakfasts, Box Lunches, Barbecues, Awards Banquets, Luncheons, Buffets and Dinners)
• Group discounts available for clinics and instruction with our PGA Professionals